More about this product
The rail’s patented design resists the attachment of a ligature, unlike ordinary rails where the U-shaped profile offers a cavity to fasten a ligature. The robust rail is mounted securely to the wall, which prevents it from detaching and used for self-harm or as a weapon.
The curtain hangs from the rail with specially designed runners/gliders that release when heavier weight is applied. The weight needed for the curtain runners to release is in relationship to the weight of the curtain itself and the number of runners. Tested at RISE/SP in Sweden.
The curtain rail is designed, developed and produced in Sweden by HealSafe Interiör and is offered in three versions: a wall mounted, a ceiling mounted and a 90 degree shower rail.
- The curtain rail solution consists of three parts: the rail, runners and end stops.
- Standard colour: White. Other colours are possible on request.
- Rail and end stops are tightly fixated with security screws to the wall.
- The mounting instructions are to be followed to ensure correct function.
- The product is patended
Curtain Rail system example (window, 2 meter width):
• 2 meter curtain rail (wall mounted or ceiling mounted). Exact measure to be set by the buyer.
• 2 end stops (1 left and 1 right)
• 10 gliders (or more in special situations, to be discussed with HealSafe Interior)
• 14 security screws (exact amount to be discussed with HealSafe Interior)
Robust and durable interior products
Combining safety and an appealing design
Designed, developed and manufactured in Sweden