- 1 hanger releases at 3.9 kg load, 5 hangers releases at 13,6 kg.
- Hanger dimensions: width 390 mm, height 170 mm
- Hanger in polyurethane. Rail and end caps in aluminum
- J-trac hanger system is adapted to fit most wardrobes and can easily be adjusted to desired width.
- Rail parts and hangers can be cleaned with alcohol or detergents.
- Hangers can also be ordered individually (JT-903)
- Patented rail system
- Designed and produced in Sweden
A safe interior for a wardrobe is a challenge many facilities have been struggling with. Some have created their own solutions to prevent self-harm and suicide. Nevertheless, in order to achieve a safe environment, the possibility to hang clothes has often been removed in favor of security. But for many garments to look good and keep well it is necessary to hang them. This is most important for anyone, from the aspect of autonomy, to be dressed as you like, and a sense of “normality”.
We have developed a self-harm and suicide resistant solution for wardrobes where the risk of fastening a ligature is removed. The unique design of the hanger offers satisfactory function and is made of a very robust material and cannot be broken. The hanger is also designed to hang from the ‘HealSafe Interior suicide resistant hook’, making it easy to air out clothes.
Safety wardrobes to be found in section Storage & other furniture