More about this product
J-trac hanger, light consists of a disc in thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and a replaceable clothes hanger in PUR foam. PUR foam is a unique material that is light and flexible but also extremely robust and tear-resistant. Low weight (170 gr) reduces the risk of injury from impact.
J-trac hanger system, light contains 5 hangers, 1 rail and 2 end caps
Design: HealSafe Interiör
– 1 hanger releases at 3.9 kg load, 5 hangers releases at 13,6 kg.
– Hanger dimensions: width 420 mm, height 200 mm
– Hanger in polyurethane. Rail and end caps in aluminum
– The system contains 5 hangers, 1 rail and 2 end caps
– J-trac hanger system is adapted to fit most wardrobes and can easily be adjusted to desired width.
– Rail parts and hangers can be cleaned with alcohol or detergents.
– Hangers can also be ordered individually (HS 907)
– Patented rail system
– Designed and produced in Sweden
A safe interior for a wardrobe is a challenge many facilities have been struggling with. Decorating a wardrobe with secure hangers and hangers is a challenge that many institutions struggle with. Institutions have sometimes developed their own solutions to prevent self-harm and suicide, or have simply removed the ability to hang their clothes. Hanging your clothes, not folding them, is a prerequisite for many garments to stay nice and fresh and gives a good overview. This contributes to increased normality and research points out the importance of being able to keep order and hang your clothes. Safety wardrobes to be found in section Safety furniture