More about this product
Close fit against the wall to reduce the risk of a string or similar to be jammed between the wall and the board. The self-harm and ligature resistant hook is designed with the aim to add colour and design to the care environment, still fulfilling the need for safety.
Standard version: Board with Hook Max5, white. Other colours or/and measurements on request.
Hook Max5 is available in 5 colours: White, Grey, Black, Beige and Magenta. Customized colour on request. (Mounting holes distance are equal to Hook (JT-100 etc).)
For measurements, see listed models under Options.
Design: HealSafe Interiör
- Load release tests of the hook using a string in vertical and horizontal directions releases at max 5 kg.
- Mount to a flat surface to obtain a tight fit between the hook and the wall to hinder the attachment of a string or similar.
- Hook made of PC/ABS (core) and TPU (outer part). Board made of compact laminate (HPL)
- Resistant to most detergents and alcohol.
- The Board with hooks design and material are chosen to extend the product´s life time. Recycle as hard plastic. Board as combustable.
- No sharp edges or loose parts, the board is mounted with security screws
- Sloped edges to prevent attachment of a string or similar to create a ligature
- Patent pending.
- Designed and produced in Sweden.
Designing a safe bathroom
Despite the high-risk environment, we believe bathroom products can be designed with features that reduce risk. Watch our video and learn more about our how our products can play a part in designing a safe bathroom.
Robust and durable interior products
Combining safety and an appealing design
Designed, developed and manufactured in Sweden